Has anyone gotten off the alternate list at UCI?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lis79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have, when did you interview and how long were you on the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad.

lis79 said:
If you have, when did you interview and how long were you on the alternate list?

Is there ANYONE that has gotten off this list? Or are you still waiting to hear about your post-interview status? If so, when did you interview? Thanks guys!

Well I just interviewed at UCI in early Dec. so it's not surprising that I haven't heard anything yet. Oh and about getting off the alternate list-- this was back in 2003 so it's ancient news, but my boyfriend got off the alternate list at UCI at the end of June that year. He also said many of his classmates were waitlisted as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
NorCalGirl said:
Well I just interviewed at UCI in early Dec. so it's not surprising that I haven't heard anything yet. Oh and about getting off the alternate list-- this was back in 2003 so it's ancient news, but my boyfriend got off the alternate list at UCI at the end of June that year. He also said many of his classmates were waitlisted as well.

AHHHHH!! 6 months is a long time to wait but I'd rather wait than not get off at all. Thanks!

lis79 said:
AHHHHH!! 6 months is a long time to wait but I'd rather wait than not get off at all. Thanks!

I interviewed in mid-Feb and got off the alternate list early June. Good Luck!!!