has anyone have the problem with submitting secondeary application for ADSOH?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtran95

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am working on my secondary application. I noticed that when I fill out
information in Evaluation section, there is no check mark in the box after it's completed. When I click on "Review" box, it shows all the info that I entered. When I click on "submit your application" there is an message say that application can't be submitted because the Evaluation section is not completed even though I already enter all the required info. I am not sure if
this is a technical problem. Does anyone has the similar pro

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm... are you sure that every field was filled out? I know with the Community service/ volunteer section that if you don't type fill out every field with a red asterisk, it won't mark it as complete.

for the spaces that you dont need....you need to put N/A

I am working on my secondary application. I noticed that when I fill out
information in Evaluation section, there is no check mark in the box after it's completed. When I click on "Review" box, it shows all the info that I entered. When I click on "submit your application" there is an message say that application can't be submitted because the Evaluation section is not completed even though I already enter all the required info. I am not sure if
this is a technical problem. Does anyone has the similar pro

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i like ur picture...are you brazilian??

Hmmm... are you sure that every field was filled out? I know with the Community service/ volunteer section that if you don't type fill out every field with a red asterisk, it won't mark it as complete.

Yes....N/A for spaces not used. I would also make sure to use Internet Explorer if you are not already. I have run into some glitches with dental school secondaries using Chrome.