Jul 6, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi everyone! I am applying early decision for fall 2018. Has anyone heard back from schools yet about interviews? I know the deadline for the application was just last week, but since we have to know by October 20th, I'm hoping interview invites will come out soon.

Aug 17, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I received my interview invitation at the end of August! Interviewing on the 23rd of this month!

chemistrytrash

2+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2016
Yep!

I got invited for an interview the third week of August and it's scheduled for september 19th.

I submitted my app the 31st of July and it was verified August 4th.

About the Ads

PharmDtoB816

2+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi everyone! I am applying early decision for fall 2018. Has anyone heard back from schools yet about interviews? I know the deadline for the application was just last week, but since we have to know by October 20th, I'm hoping interview invites will come out soon.
Same thing, I applied in the first week of August and got an interview about two weeks ago

OP
C
Jul 6, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
What schools are you guys applying to that have heard back already?

doubletwenty

2+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Well I'm regular decision, but I already heard back from mercer university, University of charleston, university of minnesota, and university at buffalo.

Apr 20, 2017
I submitted mine on August, 18th and was varied on the 22nd. But yet, I was not invited interview. How long it takes?

Jun 24, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I submit my app on August 6th and was verified on the 15th ish or so. I haven't gotten an ED interview invitation yet, however, my school just started reviewing apps this past week.

Hoping to hear back sometime this week.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
You can always call them in a couple of weeks to see if they've received/looked over your application, right? After all, they do ask for 2-4 weeks to look over verified PharmCAS apps

smitha120613

2+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I submitted my application on september 4th and my pharmcas info was verified on monday. Now I'm anxiously waiting to hear from the school. what school did you all apply to?

Pharmsophiat

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I applied regular decision to mercer and I got interview August 31st with some early decision applicants. we were the first batch and I got accepted on September 4.

Reactions: GodIsBeautiful
About the Ads