Has anyone heard anything from Midwestern-CCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wow Strong Armz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are they interviewing anyone this year at all or what is going on? There isn't even a thread or anything for this year. Let me know

Members don't see this ad.

Are they interviewing anyone this year at all or what is going on? There isn't even a thread or anything for this year. Let me know

I interviewed there on October 10th. They told us they have a committee meeting once a month and make a decision on the interviewees. Im still waiting to hear from them.

I interviewed on September 30th and heard the same thing as doc ss. Hope we hear from them soon! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ooh, congrats! I had to go ahead and mail my deposit to Shenandoah because Glendale didn't get back to me yet either. :rolleyes:

Ooh, congrats! I had to go ahead and mail my deposit to Shenandoah because Glendale didn't get back to me yet either. :rolleyes:

Aww, thats too bad. Wow, its seems like Shenandoah accepted everyone! I wonder if theres anyone that got rejected? I was put on the alternate list at MWU CPG. If I get accepted Im gonna be so torn between all these schools. The 3 year program is attractive, but I enjoy my free time and breaks from school too much.

Well it just sucks because $1000 isn't a small amount, you know? But I'm not complaining too much because I loved Shenandoah! :p

Yeah, I know! It seems that way, but I did hear about someone getting wait listed. Haven't heard about any rejections though.

I sent you a PM, btw.

If I got invited for an interview on Nov 18th and cannot make it, when will additional dates be posted for me? Will it be after the 18th?

Well it just sucks because $1000 isn't a small amount, you know? But I'm not complaining too much because I loved Shenandoah! :p

Yeah, I know! It seems that way, but I did hear about someone getting wait listed. Haven't heard about any rejections though.

I sent you a PM, btw.

Yeah, I read some statistics. In 05 over 1100 people applied. I feel special now =)

You should email them about alternative dates. Thats what I did and they gave me a list of them.

can you plz share with us your stats? congrats on your acceptance

can you plz share with us your stats? congrats on your acceptance

Cum. 3.2
PCAT 75

Worked for an independent pharmacy for 5 years, member of the executive board for 3 UIC organizations, long list of community voluntary experience, a year of independent research.

Okay, one of my friends said he just got accepted to CCP.
I'm not sure how he found out yet, but check your Portals, people!!

And report back so we all know. Good luck! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, one of my friends said he just got accepted to CCP.
I'm not sure how he found out yet, but check your Portals, people!!

And report back so we all know. Good luck! ;)

When did your friend find out his acceptance? when was his interview??
I went to the Sept. 30th interview but havent heard anything yet.. :(

He just found out this morning, I believe. And cool! We were also at the Sept 30 interview. Maybe we saw or spoke with one another?

He just found out this morning, I believe. And cool! We were also at the Sept 30 interview. Maybe we saw or spoke with one another?

I was the asian girl with ponytail hair from California. Don't remember if I was in group 4 or 5.

I was the Asian girl with glasses, also one of the many from California. :laugh: I was in a group of 6~

Okay, so I heard you get the news via phone call. Keep your phones close by! :xf:

I got accepted this morning via phone. The lady said that my portal wouldn't be updated until the end of this week. So, I wouldn't be relying on just the portal this year to know if you got in or not.

I got accepted this morning via phone. The lady said that my portal wouldn't be updated until the end of this week. So, I wouldn't be relying on just the portal this year to know if you got in or not.

Congrats! Did you interview on September 30th? I wonder if theyll be calling the October 9th interviewees as well.

Congrats! Did you interview on September 30th? I wonder if theyll be calling the October 9th interviewees as well.

Thanks! And yes, I interviewed in September. :rolleyes:

From what I remember during the school presentation, they said that they were only going to review the Sep 30th and Oct 7th dates at the first academic committee meeting. Did you mean Oct 7th? B/c I'm pretty sure they only do interviews on Wednesdays. Anyway, after they make their decisions they were supposed to notify that batch of interviewees by the end of this month. I could be wrong about when they were supposed to notify everyone, but it seems that they've kept with this timeline so far...

Thanks! And yes, I interviewed in September. :rolleyes:

From what I remember during the school presentation, they said that they were only going to review the Sep 30th and Oct 7th dates at the first academic committee meeting. Did you mean Oct 7th? B/c I'm pretty sure they only do interviews on Wednesdays. Anyway, after they make their decisions they were supposed to notify that batch of interviewees by the end of this month. I could be wrong about when they were supposed to notify everyone, but it seems that they've kept with this timeline so far...

I for sure interviewed Friday, October 9th. I haven't received anything yet. Hopefully it's not just a one day thing.

I will be interviewing on Nov. 18. Is anyone else from here going to be there? How cold does it get around that time in Chicago? I'm from California and have never been there before so I need to plan accordingly!

Oh yes and this is my first post.

I for sure interviewed Friday, October 9th. I haven't received anything yet. Hopefully it's not just a one day thing.

Oh, you're lucky then. I wish my interview had been on a Friday. Flying out all the way from California's a pain in the middle of the week. I guess you'll be finding out soon...?

I will be interviewing on Nov. 18. Is anyone else from here going to be there? How cold does it get around that time in Chicago? I'm from California and have never been there before so I need to plan accordingly!

Oh yes and this is my first post.

My friend's going out there that day actually. And Chicago will be deathly cold to you and peeps from Cali, in general. The average high is around the 50's (probably on the lower side) with a low of 30's. I used to live in Ohio, and that's what the weather was like there.

I submitted my supplemental Sept 29th and got an interview invite today!!(Oct 29th) I'll probably be going on Nov. 20th:)

Does anyone that has been through the interview process have any helpful advice??

Last edited:
I submitted my supplemental Sept 29th and got an interview invite today!!(Oct 29th) :)

Does anyone that has been through the interview process have any helpful advice??

Congrats! I was trying to be talkative with everyone, it helped relieve some of the pressure. After all, they interview you with 5 other people. If you get comfortable with the group prior to the interview, I think your responses will flow better. Also you are able to volunteer to respond first. One girl in my group always went last, which looked really bad, especially if everyone before her had really good answers. Its hard to be unique when you go last. I was well prepared for the interview, so I went first every time. Best of luck!

Congrats! I made a thread under the pharmacy class thread section. If your committed to MWU CCP then post on there.

Yay!!! Congrats to everyone who got accepted! I just checked my portal and found out that I got in too ^______________^! What a happy day!:luck:

Congrats guys! :D

I have an interview on Nov 18th..did it help to go over questions from the interview feedback thread?

hi onychophagia!

LOL. This is just too weird. :laugh:

I made an interview feedback thing earlier. That's pretty much how I felt about the interview itself. If you read it you'll know how I feel about group interviews. :D But yeah, the rest of the feedback is pretty accurate up to about a few years ago. The earlier ones had a different format.

Congratulations to the others who got in! I'll see you guys next year.

I also just got my acceptance yesterday ... btw want to send a thanks out to everyone on SDN ... this forum helped a ton :thumbup:

Yeah, I had an answer for everything they asked. I always volunteered to answer first.

Were you in my interview group? I was the CVS girl with the purple peacoat. We had one guy professor that liked research and the other lady...I forgot what she did.

Were you in my interview group? I was the CVS girl with the purple peacoat. We had one guy professor that liked research and the other lady...I forgot what she did.

I could have been. Yeah one of the interviewers was from israel or something right? Your not the one that went last are you, cause then I'd feel bad for my earlier comment. =/

Congratulations, everyone!! :biglove:

I totally forgot to check my portal all week because of midterms, but I was quite happy to see the good news this morning. xD

I'm not quite sure yet. I'm really waiting on Glendale, so we'll see...

How about you?

Oh, that's right! I forgot you live super close. You must feel like a million bucks! Congrats, again! ;)

Does that mean you're not going to anymore interviews because this is The One?

Very cold. Bone chilling as a matter of fact. We'll be inside for the most part though. See you there.

Oh, that's right! I forgot you live super close. You must feel like a million bucks! Congrats, again! ;)

Does that mean you're not going to anymore interviews because this is The One?

Yeah, im gonna stick with MWU. I dont even want to wait for my state school. Itll be cheaper, but I think I would be much happier at MWU.

I could have been. Yeah one of the interviewers was from israel or something right? Your not the one that went last are you, cause then I'd feel bad for my earlier comment. =/

No I wasn't. I was the CVS girl with the purple peacoat haha. Congrats everyone :). If you can't remember, I was the one who touched Bill Clinton's hand.

I remember a girl with the purple peacoat. We ate lunch at the same table. I'm Cecilia..don't know if you remember me..