Has anyone heard anything from Rosalind Franklin Prematriculation Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heymisslady

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to know if anyone has heard anything from RF prematriculation program in regards to acceptances for the 2007 class? Any info will be greatly appreciated
 
They changed the name to Prematriculation program HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She has been completed since January.

I know I was the first to complete the application and that some apps will know their status by the beginning of next month and others will be have to wait until May. I believe it depends on MCAT, GPA, and other considerations when you find out. Have her PM me so I can provide some more insight.
 
How long did it take to get an official app after you sent in your transcripts and letter of need?

Sent from my HTC PH39100