Has anyone heard anything from these schools?

Started by hmmmatt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hmmmatt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Arcadia University
Franklin Pierce
Thomas Jefferson University
University of Puget Sound
University of New England

Anyone heard anything? I have gotten preliminary e-mails from a few of them. Just stating that they got my materials and that they would be reviewing them. But, I haven't heard anything about acceptances/rejections, nor have I seen much about it on this forum.

Thanks for your help!
 
Arcadia sent out at least one round of acceptances. Deposits are due Jan 31st so they will probably have another round shortly after?

I know one person who got into University of New England but don't know how many rounds they send out because I didn't apply there.

UPS hasn't sent out anything out yet and looks like they won't until February.
 
I heard from Thomas Jefferson University two days ago telling me I am waitlisted. They said the waitlist period may last until September depending on the spots taken.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same thing with me zariman, I also was waitlisted with Thomas Jefferson University. I did not apply to any of the other schools on the list.
 
Thanks guys. I'm wondering if they're waiting until the end to send out rejections, so maybe that's why I haven't heard anything yet!

Anyways, good luck guys/gals.
 
I heard back from UNE and TJU. I went to the TJU interview end of November and got accepted a couple weeks after. I know they had a lot of interview dates (nearly every weekend) that you can choose from once invited and there are about 6 people that can fill each date. So that must be on a rolling basis. My UNE interview was on 12/7 and got accepted there the next week. They said they have 4 dates. One at the beginning of each month until March. They accept who they want from each and those people have until before the next interview date to confirm or deny. That determines how many spots are available for the next pool of interviewees. Good luck!