Has anyone heard back from Thomas Jefferson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kay11FutureDPT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone had received an interview invitation to Thomas Jefferson's DPT program? The only emails I have received from Thomas Jefferson state that the supplemental application is having a glitch, but they are still reviewing applications.
 
I was just wondering if anyone had received an interview invitation to Thomas Jefferson's DPT program? The only emails I have received from Thomas Jefferson state that the supplemental application is having a glitch, but they are still reviewing applications.

I heard back with an invite a week ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email yesterday to fill out the supplemental application. Hopefully I hear soon! It's one of my top choices!
 
I received the same email about the supplemental application yesterday. I'm hoping to hear back soon as well, best of luck to you.