Program-Specific Info / Q's Has anyone heard back from Virginia Commonwealth University's DOT program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kidOT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent in my application before the ED deadline because I was done, but am assuming I didn't get in early because my GPA wasn't high enough (3.8 or higher required, what the heck). Just wondering if anyone knows a more specific timeline on that.
 
Last edited:
My application was verified on October 28th, still haven't heard back. (I was applying regular decision, didn't make the cut for early decision either.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied regular decision and really want to know as well! I am getting anxious lol


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
yes, me too! some of the other schools I applied to sent an update email every few weeks just saying "hey, we're still working on applications, we haven't forgotten you" so it's strange not hearing anything at all from them...
 
Submitted regularly, verified early October and academic update verified 12/23. Heard back via email this week saying there will be a second email that will contain deposit information. Soft deadline is two weeks from that email, which hasn't arrived yet.
 
Submitted regularly, verified early October and academic update verified 12/23. Heard back via email this week saying there will be a second email that will contain deposit information. Soft deadline is two weeks from that email, which hasn't arrived yet.
Did you ask them for an update, or was this just sent to you without prompting?
 
I was admitted mid week this past week, which was significantly later than they had implied (1/15 notice was written on website).
 
I was accepted a week ago but will probably turn the spot down due to out of state tuition costs ):

I had a 3.96 QGP, 3.9 Prereq GPA, 155 verbal 151 quant, 4.0 A.W., 60 observation hours across 3 sites, and 6 months of full time work experience with those with disabilities. I also had 3 years of autism research and a letter from an autism researcher, OT, and professor.