Has anyone heard from Drexel yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prg6315

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there in early September and was told that the adcom would be making decisions on Oct 19th, but I haven't received anything from them. Has anyone else heard from them? All of this waiting is driving me crazy!

Members don't see this ad.

I actually just had my interview there this past saturday. If I remember correctly, they told us it would take 4-6 weeks to hear back, so you should be hearing from them soon , i assume.

GOOD LUCK!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Drexel on 9/29. When I called the admissions office I was told that a decision on my file would be made on 10/23. If this is true my decision letter should come in the mail late this week. They refused to tell me my status over the phone.

They have Saturday interviews?

yeah, they have saturday interviews... but I dont know how often

there were about 30 or so people there on the 25th

I interviewed at Drexel on 10/6 and just found out I got in today via snail mail.

I interviewed on 10/6 as well. I called the office today and they said a decision has been made on my file and that a letter will be going out tomorrow 11/4.

Anyone else hear anything?

I interviewed 9/30 and still have yet to hear anything back from them.

Woo Hoo! My first acceptance, what a relief.

Just got my acceptance today...it was dated 10/27. I interviewed on 10/13, so they're pretty fast at getting acceptances out.

Congrats on your acceptance PianoGirl! :clap:

Count me in on this Drexel acceptance orgy. My first acceptance from an MD school.

Time to celebrate with alkeyhol

Originally posted by ForensicPath
Count me in on this Drexel acceptance orgy. My first acceptance from an MD school.

ForensicPath:

Congratulations! When did you interview there? I'm still waiting to hear, although it's only been a couple of weeks since my interview.

Originally posted by snapdad
ForensicPath:

Congratulations! When did you interview there? I'm still waiting to hear, although it's only been a couple of weeks since my interview.

10/9