Has anyone heard from Howard University (HU) or Alabama State University (ASU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I came on here hoping to hear something. I see that you got an interview. Congrats! I called the school on Friday and spoke to someone. She said that they had their last interviews on Wednesday last week and that they would probably be finalizing everything over this past weekend or during this week. So hopefully we'll hear something soon. She said that she believes we'll receive notifications by email.

Thank you! Well please let me know whenever you hear something and I'll do the same!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I got an acceptance letter from Howard via email early this morning! Any other acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Yes, I got an acceptance letter this morning as well!
Me too! Is there away to contact you guys outside of this forum? I have to start looking for living arrangements, price of living is extremely high up there and I definitely need roommates!

Congrats everyone! We can start a FB group so other people who have been accepted can join, or exchange emails. I live in the DC area so I'll probably stay at home, but I'm open to looking into living arrangements if the price is right. I know rush hour traffic will make my commute horrible!

I live in the DC area as well so I'll definitely be stayin at home to save some money. But I know of plenty of housing options. You may fare better in Maryland in terms of cost.

Hi guys! Congrats, I got an acceptance letter from Howard early Monday morning as well. Has anyone created a FB page yet? I am in Texas, so I have no clue where to start looking for housing.

Hi guys! Congrats, I got an acceptance letter from Howard early Monday morning as well. Has anyone created a FB page yet? I am in Texas, so I have no clue where to start looking for housing.
Me either! I live in Alabama! Anywho, I just created a facebook group! Search Howard University Doctorate of Physical Therapy Class of 2016!

I live in the DC area as well so I'll definitely be stayin at home to save some money. But I know of plenty of housing options. You may fare better in Maryland in terms of cost.
I just created a facebook group! Search Howard University Doctorate of Physical Therapy Class of 2016!

Congrats everyone! We can start a FB group so other people who have been accepted can join, or exchange emails. I live in the DC area so I'll probably stay at home, but I'm open to looking into living arrangements if the price is right. I know rush hour traffic will make my commute horrible!

I just created a facebook group! Search Howard University Doctorate of Physical Therapy Class of 2016!

I got an invite for interview. Would you mind sharing the kinds of questions that you were asked.
Yes, please share your interview questions. I have an interview next week!