Has anyone heard from Temple recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AspiringPT417

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Temple recently? I know that a few have interviewed in November , but has anyone gotten an invitation to interview since the beginning of November ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Temple recently? I know that a few have interviewed in November , but has anyone gotten an invitation to interview since the beginning of November ?
At the interview they said that the November interview was the first interview after the ED candidates, and they said they would most likely have 2+ more interviews.. one in December and one in January I'm assuming. I got notified like 2 weeks before my interview so have hope the email is probably coming soon!
 
At the interview they said that the November interview was the first interview after the ED candidates, and they said they would most likely have 2+ more interviews.. one in December and one in January I'm assuming. I got notified like 2 weeks before my interview so have hope the email is probably coming soon!
Thanks for the info!! I appreciate it.