Has anyone heard from these BU, Temple, VCU or PITT??

Started by dwadeffan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dwadeffan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to these schools and more and all the other schools I applied to sent me an email with confrimation of my application but I have not heard anything from these schools. I sent my fee to PITT a few weeks ago as well.
 
I applied to these schools and more and all the other schools I applied to sent me an email with confrimation of my application but I have not heard anything from these schools. I sent my fee to PITT a few weeks ago as well.
I've applied to temple, vcu, and Pitt but haven't heard from them yet. Gpa only verified two days ago even though I sent transcripts on the 2nd.
 
Applied to temple and vcu. Vcu sent me a confirmation that they received my secondary application fee that was about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:soexcited:
Yeah i heard from all of them, they already sent me interview invites.

Dude, just wait. It is a long process.

I got interview invites in May. Just finished up interviews at Harvard and Upenn today. They said they will notify me when I wake up tomorrow.

Get on my level :soexcited: