-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Has anyone heard from UNLV yet?
Started by Lan Qiaoer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received my acceptance offer by email yesterday. Several of unlv's current students at the interview on Friday said that they didn't receive their acceptance until the end of the following week last year, so don't give up hope!
Good luck!!
Good luck!!
Thank you!I received my acceptance offer by email yesterday. Several of unlv's current students at the interview on Friday said that they didn't receive their acceptance until the end of the following week last year, so don't give up hope!
Good luck!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you going to UNLV?I received my acceptance offer by email yesterday. Several of unlv's current students at the interview on Friday said that they didn't receive their acceptance until the end of the following week last year, so don't give up hope!
Good luck!!
Yes, I have already replied with my acceptance and mailed the deposit this morning. Maybe we'll be classmates ☺️
Those who heard back from UNLV—were you in the morning or afternoon interviews? Just curious if they are going by interview sessions or some other method. I still haven't heard back yet 🙁
Those who heard back from UNLV—were you in the morning or afternoon interviews? Just curious if they are going by interview sessions or some other method. I still haven't heard back yet 🙁
I was in the morning session.
Also, as a side note, I was talking to one of the students on interview day and he said he was 20th on the waitlist last year and he got in. So if any of you get put on a waitlist, there's that.
I was in the afternoon session. Maybe if you don't hear from them by tomorrow, email/call dr. Gillis and follow up on Monday.
Good luck!
Good luck!
I was wait listed. Any news on how the wait list is progressing? When are the deposits due?
I can't speak for everyone that received an acceptance but I had to have my deposit received by the school no later than today. I got my acceptance last Monday so I would assume maybe all acceptances had to send their deposit in within a week???
Do you know what spot on the wait list you are? Maybe you'll hear something within the next week or 2 if you're high up on the list.
Do you know what spot on the wait list you are? Maybe you'll hear something within the next week or 2 if you're high up on the list.
22. Bleh.
I wouldn't give up hope just yet. I spoke to several current students at the interview that said they too we're wait listed and still got in. I'm not sure what spot they were on the list though.
I would just call them and ask how deep into the wait list they usually go. Maybe that can provide you some relief.
I would just call them and ask how deep into the wait list they usually go. Maybe that can provide you some relief.
Dr. Gillis told me the Class of 2017 is set and all deposits have been received. It looks like that we have to wait for a while.22. Bleh.
If anyone else on the alternate list hears anything, please let me know as I am on the list as well. Thanks.22. Bleh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 4K