Has anyone heard of a MTM company called Medwatchers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ice712

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone dose, can you please tell me more about it? Is this a good choice for new grads? Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

a classmate quit after only 1 day because it was super boring and the pay is super low, I think they pay like $20/patient. He only had one patient a day =$20/ day! They also pretty much hire anyone that applies, with or without experience

a classmate quit after only 1 day because it was super boring and the pay is super low, I think they pay like $20/patient. He only had one patient a day =$20/ day! They also pretty much hire anyone that applies, with or without experience

OMG!!! Then this isn't even worth it to even drive there if you live far!
I heard it is much less stressful than retail though but I didn't know they pay so low.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG!!! Then this isn't even worth it to even drive there if you live far!
I heard it is much less stressful than retail though but I didn't know they pay so low.

Yeh I think as a new grad it's only good if u are not able to find any other job or if u already have a job and just looking for some supplemental income whiel being able to put on ur resume that u have MTM experience. Otherwise it's definitely not a first option if u have other job offers. My friend said it definitely is very chill to the point of boring because u just sit and make calls asking ppl if they want mtm services. I remember he said you don't get paid if the patient refuses though. That's why he only got $20 that day because only one patient out of many that he called agreed. I even thought it's absurd that they pay by the patient and not by the hour, though I guess if you're lucky and get to do many patients a day it'll be ok

Yeh I think as a new grad it's only good if u are not able to find any other job or if u already have a job and just looking for some supplemental income whiel being able to put on ur resume that u have MTM experience. Otherwise it's definitely not a first option if u have other job offers. My friend said it definitely is very chill to the point of boring because u just sit and make calls asking ppl if they want mtm services. I remember he said you don't get paid if the patient refuses though. That's why he only got $20 that day because only one patient out of many that he called agreed. I even thought it's absurd that they pay by the patient and not by the hour, though I guess if you're lucky and get to do many patients a day it'll be ok

Agreed! I initially assume they assign patients to you and it depends on you to do as many patients as you like... now you said your friend had to find patients, that definetly not worth it. Thanks so much for the info!!!!! :highfive:I was afraid no one knows this company since its is so new.

Wow that literally sounds awful. It would be cool to do on the side if you could do it from home and got a base rate (even if low, like 20 an hour plus 20 per patient or something)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

But it's not working from home ... maybe in the future, that would be cool

Does anyone know if Medwatchers is hiring pharmacists now or a similar MTM company hiring in CA?

Maybe MTM and provider status are taking off after all. At least now we’re getting the chance to do it for sub minimum wage!