BOTH has anyone here (or know someone) done WolfPacc for board prep before?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oh_Gee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what experiences other people have had with it

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have attended the STEP 2 program and was surprised at the rampant fraud committed by this company. They offer STEP 1,2,3 review but it turns out they are all the same lectures and handouts. All students are in the same lecture with the same handouts that contain the same misspellings and old/false information. I am sorry your school is pushing this. Push back ask for any other program. I am currently disputing the charges of the program as fraud and will be spending more than the cost of the program in attorney fees to help my fellow student not be scammed anymore. They must change their advertising because they are not giving what is promised. Not even close. So many others at the program while I was there were very upset and felt conned. What people do is complete online review courses and self-study while at the program. Hard work by the student is how the students pass the exam they are preparing for. Absolutely NOT the programs credit. Contact me for other information to present to your school if you want. Some lecturers and tutors are people that are taking STEP 3 and have not even attended residency, NOT licensed and can't answer questions. RUN!!! I have passed STEP 1 and the material presented will not even get you in the same country as a passing score.
WOLFPACC is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Anyone can call me at 909-610-9219

J

I have attended the STEP 2 program and was surprised at the rampant fraud committed by this company. They offer STEP 1,2,3 review but it turns out they are all the same lectures and handouts. All students are in the same lecture with the same handouts that contain the same misspellings and old/false information. I am sorry your school is pushing this. Push back ask for any other program. I am currently disputing the charges of the program as fraud and will be spending more than the cost of the program in attorney fees to help my fellow student not be scammed anymore. They must change their advertising because they are not giving what is promised. Not even close. So many others at the program while I was there were very upset and felt conned. What people do is complete online review courses and self-study while at the program. Hard work by the student is how the students pass the exam they are preparing for. Absolutely NOT the programs credit. Contact me for other information to present to your school if you want. Some lecturers and tutors are people that are taking STEP 3 and have not even attended residency, NOT licensed and can't answer questions. RUN!!! I have passed STEP 1 and the material presented will not even get you in the same country as a passing score.
WOLFPACC is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Anyone can call me at 909-610-9219

J
what proof do you have?

This post is RIDICULOUS!! WOLFPACC covers ALL the information you need for ALL the Step exams!! They cover the same notes, but they breakdown which parts pertain to Step 1, Step 2, Step 3... OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! Remember, 25% of Step 1 is Step 2 stuff.... 25% of Steps 2 and 3 are Step 1 stuff!! Medicine, physiology, pharmacology..... THEY DON'T CHANGE, JUST BECAUSE YOU SIT FOR THE NEXT TEST!!!

Don't be a dip****!!