has anyone looked into any Post-Bacc programs?

Started by Zhopik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zhopik

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone looked into any Post-Bacc programs? Do dental schools look favorably upon re-applicants who have completed one and have the certificate?

Also, has anyone looked into the Masters in Biomedical Sciences programs? Are they legit? Do dental schools care/does it help when re-applying??
 
There are a couple of threads recently that have covered this, do a search and your questions will probable be answered. (take a look on the first page, I think there are 2 threads).
 
Check out the post-bac section of this forum. Everything in it that applies to pre-meds really applies to you as well -- as far as I know, only Tufts offers a program for post-bac pre-dents but you have to be a career-changer -- they don't do remedial.

I was a post-bac and I'll be going to NYU on a scholarship in the fall. Apparently it didn't hurt me. PM me if you have any questions.

Mack