Has anyone out there been rejected from SGU ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pete77

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of someone not making it into St. George's who tried. I applied to 14 US schools and didn't even get an interview while I've been accpted to SGU. This concerns me a little even though I'm glad to at least have the option of going there. Is an acceptance to SGU an achievement ???

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the waitlist with a 3.8, 32. Please withdraw if you've been accepted and have no intention of matriculating! :wink: Thanks. ~Papa.

I *heard* they only accept 10% of their applicants. I have no idea what to make of that, since it could be completely false data. I read it on interviewfeedback a while ago.

BTW, before someone freaks out, I was just messing around with the above post. I'm not applying to SGU, nor do I plan on it. Just way too much discrimination coming over here with a foreign MD. If you can't get into any allopathic school in the US, go DO instead of going to the Islands. My $.02.