Has anyone received an interview at Midwestern-Glendale?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueclassring

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when MWU=CPG will be interviewing? My application was complete several days ago. Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

blueclassring said:
Does anyone know when MWU=CPG will be interviewing? My application was complete several days ago. Thanks. :)

Which application are you referring to; PharmCAS or the supplemental? I received the supplemental application about a week after PharmCAS mailed them my app. It says that we will be invited to a "mandatory campus visit," not really a one on one interview. They are on a rolling admissions basis, so the sooner the better.

Chris

blueclassring said:

They had their first interview 11/3. And the next interview I believe is in December...

Members don't see this ad :)
freshbeatschris said:
Which application are you referring to; PharmCAS or the supplemental? I received the supplemental application about a week after PharmCAS mailed them my app. It says that we will be invited to a "mandatory campus visit," not really a one on one interview. They are on a rolling admissions basis, so the sooner the better.

Chris

The "mandatory campus visit" is MWU-CCP (Chicago). They 2nd batch was monday (11/7). And the next one is on Dec.9. CCG (Glendale) is an actual interview with 3 prof.

I have received an invitation from midwestern chicago to do a mcv. i was asking about interviews for Midwestern Glendale in Arizona. Has anyone received an interview for that school yet? Just wondering. I received an e-mail from Midwestern chicago one day after i turned in my supplemental. i still have not heard from midwestern arizona.

SuperTech said:
The "mandatory campus visit" is MWU-CCP (Chicago). They 2nd batch was monday (11/7). And the next one is on Dec.9. CCG (Glendale) is an actual interview with 3 prof.

My bad. Didn't realize there was another Midwestern.

I wonder if there's even any advantage of applying early to either schools for me when I haven't taken any PCATs yet. sigh* But I have signed up for Jan. 21st exam.

starrfishes said:
I wonder if there's even any advantage of applying early to either schools for me when I haven't taken any PCATs yet. sigh* But I have signed up for Jan. 21st exam.

Depending on the rest of your stats and application, schools will interview without your PCAT scores. If they like you at your interview, then you would get a waiting list letter or some type of notification saying they need to see your PCAT scores to determine whether or not you will be accepted. Go ahead and apply early. The sooner, the better your chances.

FutureRxGal said:
Depending on the rest of your stats and application, schools will interview without your PCAT scores. If they like you at your interview, then you would get a waiting list letter or some type of notification saying they need to see your PCAT scores to determine whether or not you will be accepted. Go ahead and apply early. The sooner, the better your chances.

Thank you for your response! :D