Has anyone who took the August MCAT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bjorklund

straight apemuggin'
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
heard back from any schools yet? I haven't heard anything and I'm starting to get a little nervous

No interviews and no beer make bjorklund something-something...

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• homer.jpg
    homer.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 97
Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:
i love that episode!

I got an interview invite from Pitt the Saturday after scores came out. The general consensus on the board is that Pitt automatically interviews people with a given combination of stats (No idea what that magic combo is). Other than that and some "your application is now complete" e-mails, I've heard nada also. Anyone first time August MCATers get any interview/wait-list/rejection news last week/today?

I got an interview invite from Pitt the Saturday after scores came out. The general consensus on the board is that Pitt automatically interviews people with a given combination of stats (No idea what that magic combo is). Other than that and some "your application is now complete" e-mails, I've heard nada also. Anyone first time August MCATers get any interview/wait-list/rejection news last week/today?

Does anyone know if Pitt only does the automatic invite? Do they only interview people who have that specific score combination??

I got an interview from ohio university (toledo), but thats all i've heard from, i think in the next few weeks we will hear more...a lot of schools say it takes them a few weeks to process your applicaiton so...lets CROSS OUR FINGERS FOR THIS WEEK

There's another thread on this topic and there were some people with 3 and 4 interview invites. I think it depends on the school and your profile and when you turned in your secondaries and all that jazz.

i have only gotten one interview, from toledo

Do you guys suggest taking the Mcat the august before your junior year so I know what im in for and i might even do well.