Hate Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

allstardentist

All-Star
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I called kaplan today to extend the time for their online material, but they told me they cant because I did not do a few of the hmk(I attended all the lecture classes). I did not do full length test on purpose so i can save them until im rdy to take them.Now after paying 1100 dollars, I cant even take their full-length test. So I was wondering if those two tests are really worth taking (I have purchased DAT achiever and topscore), and if it is, I was wondering if anyone is nice enough to give me an access to them or have a downloadable copy of the full-length test (dunno if this is possible). Thanks. have a good day.