Destroyer vs Kaplan vs bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

es11722

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My DAT is this Monday & I couldn’t be more anxious/confident/nervous/excited all at the same time Hahahaha. However, I decided today to use the free practice tests from different sites and was a bit concerned. Specifically, I took the QVault, booster, destroyer and Kaplan online bio exams. Qvault and booster were okay but Kaplan and destroyer were tough. I have been using bootcamp for my study guide the last 3 months and my full length exams have all been 20 AA.
My question is this: are the questions On the real dat more similar to bootcamp or the harder kaplan/destroyer type questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Dude I took the DAT yesterday. I ended with a 23 AA and 26 on Bio and 24s on Chem and Orgo. I can tell you DAT bootcamp gives you way more difficult tests than the actual DAT. I was averaging 21 on all the sciences on the bootcamp tests. I really believe DAT bootcamp is the number 1 source because thats all I used.

Dude I took the DAT yesterday. I ended with a 23 AA and 26 on Bio and 24s on Chem and Orgo. I can tell you DAT bootcamp gives you way more difficult tests than the actual DAT. I was averaging 21 on all the sciences on the bootcamp tests. I really believe DAT bootcamp is the number 1 source because thats all I used.

Amazing scores man! Here's a question for you: my exam is in 5 days.. How did you utilize your last five days? Did you just review bookmarked questions on bootcamp or rewatch all of Mike's videos or reread all the bio notes etc etc.? I just want to know because at this point I want to take my exam and be done, I'm really not sure what else to do. Any advice from you will help, you got a score that I would kill for!

Members don't see this ad :)
Amazing scores man! Here's a question for you: my exam is in 5 days.. How did you utilize your last five days? Did you just review bookmarked questions on bootcamp or rewatch all of Mike's videos or reread all the bio notes etc etc.? I just want to know because at this point I want to take my exam and be done, I'm really not sure what else to do. Any advice from you will help, you got a score that I would kill for!
So what I actually did the last 5 days is practice questions. Thats it. I did every single test in the last week. I would bookmark questions I got wrong and go over all the charts For Bio. My belief is that once you get a question wrong once, if you can figure out why you got it wrong you won't get a similar question wrong. Also go over bio quizlet flashcards for chapters you're not strong on. Even just associating certain words with concepts will be super helpful for eliminating bad answers. I wish you the best man lmk how it goes! But also don't get tunnel vision, that's something I did that I regret on the actual test. Remember practice questions and the information you get from them are your best friend

DAT Bootcamp is the best! It was all I used and I got a 29AA/30TS. Like was said above, the practice questions are money. They are harder than the real test but Bootcamp's resources covered all the material super well.

DAT Bootcamp is the best! It was all I used and I got a 29AA/30TS. Like was said above, the practice questions are money. They are harder than the real test but Bootcamp's resources covered all the material super well.

Lmao. Gosh, this is sooo believable. Seriously how much do you get paid to make a new account and post this stuff? :lol:

@es11722 Don't worry about your practice tests scores. None of the test prep companies are generally reflective of the real exam. Take the practice tests to learn from mistakes and kill the real exam.

Last edited:
Lmao. Gosh, this is sooo believable. Seriously how much do you get paid to make a new account and post this stuff? :lol:

@es11722 Don't worry about your practice tests scores. None of the test prep companies are generally reflective of the real exam. Take the practice tests to learn from mistakes and kill the real exam.
GOOD NEWS! Got a 21 AA :)

Reactions: 1 user