Have any of you fellow job seekers received a survey from CAP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bdunwood

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wonder why CAP publishes a survey about job seekers without interviewing job seekers such as myself? :idea::idea:

Not trying to be negative here on anyone, so please don't bash :xf::)

I haven't received one in any of the last 2 years I have been job seeking. I just kind of find that ironic....ya know? :laugh::laugh:

Why would they only interview the people who HAVE jobs about job seeking? :confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Great point. I am not sure how CAP selects who the surveys get sent to, but I will look into this. I think it is obviously important that we try to sample everyone, not just those with jobs. If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me your email address I can send an email to someone at CAP and copy you on it.

Maybe CAP should send surveys to everyone in fellowships (accredited and non-accredited) near the end of each year. That would pick up (almost) all job seekers. Of course, it's also important to survey people attempting to move laterally or vertically in their career, but that's a different scenario.