You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Have I been posting on SDN [pharmacy] the longest?
Started by BMBiology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You are not cool, you are not, not you, you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah I posted in here in 2003 as well, but nice try.
Is that why your join date is aug 2004? Let me guess, you posted under a different screen name right? Good try, my friend.
Oh yeah you're right, my bad. You are clearly superior.
You beat WVU (June 2003) and me by months. Under this sign in (and FutureRxGal) it shows March 2004, but I had a name from Nov 2003 but had only posted once or twice. When I returned in March 2004, I couldn't remember my username or password, so I just created a new one. 🙂
I had a 5 digit ICQ number...
I had a 5 digit ICQ number...
LOL! Do people still use ICQ??
LOL! Do people still use ICQ??
No, it was just the biggest e-peen thing I could think of ! =]
I loved ICQ... Mirabilis had a good thing going there. Not sure why it got overtaken so quickly by AIM and MSN Live.
No, it was just the biggest e-peen thing I could think of ! =]
I loved ICQ... Mirabilis had a good thing going there. Not sure why it got overtaken so quickly by AIM and MSN Live.
I used to use news groups. alt.i.win
I used to use news groups. alt.i.win
I [never] pirated music off EFNet on mIRC before Napster, when ISDN was awesome and cost $119 a month, and when MP3s at 128kbps sampling were almost unheard of, and my BAD ASS Pentium 100 with MMX technology took forever and a week to encode a file.
And it took like 56 minutes to get one 3.5mb song.
HELL YEAH.
I used to pirate N64 games.
I used to pirate N64 games.
Ah, N64... Starfox... good times.
I was a Sega Genesis kinda guy. Sadly, I bought the 32X adapter thing, what a total waste of money. I guess I should say my parents bought it for me, since that was totally in like 1996 when I was 14.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sara Lee or Mrs. Fields?
I used newsgroups (rec.equestrian), had ICQ, chatted on IRC (#efnet), had Prodigy as our ISP, and remember when the 4800 bps modem was BLAZING fast.
But I didn't find SDN until I was looking for sample pharmacy interview questions in spring 2005.
4800 bps is so awesome... we never had Prodigy, I think we used AT&T because they offered the first ISDN (128kbps!!! woooo) service, I think it was 1997? Hard to remember, feels like such a lifetime ago.
Has anyone had the DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie? Amazing. Random, but what the heck, there's a chocolate chip cookie picture.
And talking of slow internet, y'all have never been to western Africa.
And talking of slow internet, y'all have never been to western Africa.
Has anyone had the DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie? Amazing. Random, but what the heck, there's a chocolate chip cookie picture.
And talking of slow internet, y'all have never been to western Africa.
I've been to Iraq. Doha ADSL... where's that barfing emoticon...
Close enough?
I haven't had a DoubleTree cookie, no - Is it associated at all w/ the hotel or?
Yes. They give you one when you check in. If you ever have the chance to stay in a DoubleTree, get a cookie. It is, in my opinion, the most amazing chocolate chip cookie in the history of chocolate chip cookies.I've been to Iraq. Doha ADSL... where's that barfing emoticon...
Close enough?
I haven't had a DoubleTree cookie, no - Is it associated at all w/ the hotel or?
The barfing emoticon can be found by clicking "more" on the smilie list on your right when you post.
As for your "close enough," I say yes, but only this once.
Yes. They give you one when you check in. If you ever have the chance to stay in a DoubleTree, get a cookie. It is, in my opinion, the most amazing chocolate chip cookie in the history of chocolate chip cookies.
The barfing emoticon can be found by clicking "more" on the smilie list on your right when you post.
I know where the barf emoticon is, it was more of a rhetorical-type thing... but thanks anyway! And I will bear the cookie in mind when we're looking for hotels next time we're traveling. Might be a while considering the school coming up but hey...
You quoted me too soon. And rhetorical questions don't carry well over the Interweb.I know where the barf emoticon is, it was more of a rhetorical-type thing... but thanks anyway! And I will bear the cookie in mind when we're looking for hotels next time we're traveling. Might be a while considering the school coming up but hey...
EDIT: I also quoted you too soon.
You quoted me too soon. And rhetorical questions don't carry well over the Interweb.
I know, I saw your edit, and then edited my reply that I quoted too soon! Damn! I admit, I am F5'ing because I am so insanely bored. Not enough work hours, wife at a meeting, no homework besides German that I did 7 hours ago... yeesh.
And I'm just procrastinating. I have homework in which I have to figure out the amino acid sequence of a protein from a mass spec (quite easy, but I haven't done it yet), and I have a test next week which I should really study for, seeing as I haven't studied for it since the class began.I know, I saw your edit, and then edited my reply that I quoted too soon! Damn! I admit, I am F5'ing because I am so insanely bored. Not enough work hours, wife at a meeting, no homework besides German that I did 7 hours ago... yeesh.
2004 checking in here...i was interested in MHA programs back then. my, times have changed.
So am I the official winner here?
Sorry...you tie for first.
You are only considered "old school" if you connected to BBS's, played Mutants!, Tradewars 2002 and Tele-Arena. If you connected with a 2400, got excited when 14.4k first came out and typed /p <username> to "IM" them by paging.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry...you tie for first.
We may registered around the same time but my first post was before yours. Therefore, I am still superior than you.
**** commodore 64 basic v2 ****
64k ram system 38911 basic bytes free
ready
10 print "can you make balloons fly across your c64 screen?"
20 1 = abs (no)
30 2 = abs (yes)
40 if 10 = 1 goto 60
50 if 10 = 2 goto 70
60 print "epic fail"
70 print "you're nearly as awsome as me"
run
64k ram system 38911 basic bytes free
ready
10 print "can you make balloons fly across your c64 screen?"
20 1 = abs (no)
30 2 = abs (yes)
40 if 10 = 1 goto 60
50 if 10 = 2 goto 70
60 print "epic fail"
70 print "you're nearly as awsome as me"
run
Load "spyhunt.prog" ,8,1
All you're doing there is proving you're old as a triceratops. 😱
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K