Have Most Interview Invites Been Sent Out? 2023-2024 DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarain

Reaction score

Have Most Interview Invites Been Sent Out? 2023-2024 DO​

Members don't see this ad.

no, it's only October

Reactions: 1 users
MD, yes. DO is likely around half so far. There are still a LOT of interviews to go out for DO, less so for MD.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
MD yes? ahh thats a bummer

Reactions: 1 user
Had a question on this too. Received a ton of interview invites/rejections a couple months ago and almost nothing since then. Does that mean at the other schools I applied I probably have no shot, was skipped over, etc? Or will it pick up again?
December 14th is the deadline for many DO schools for people to put down a deposit. This is where a lot of other applicants will get sent II’s because a lot of students will drop their A’s

• Care
December 14th is the deadline for many DO schools for people to put down a deposit. This is where a lot of other applicants will get sent II’s because a lot of students will drop their A’s
Man…hoping and praying. I would love IIs for Christmas.

It does seem that folks have been dropping DO acceptances as of late, according to this site.

OMS-1 here. The last three interview invites I received last cycle were from MD schools. One was for an interview in early December. The other two reached out in January (one early, one late) for interviews. Hope this helps!