Have not checked the status page...Did I miss invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredoc1364

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since late November, I have not regularly checked my status page at different schools. I have seen so many threads here with people talking about checking their page and figuring out they have been invited to schedule an interview. Drexel is an example.

So I was wondering, is there any chance that I had been invited for an interview but never figured it out? :eek: I have already had four invites, but I guess I am now becoming more paranoid as it is getting late into the interview cycle. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Why dont u check the status page now to see lol. Ive only heard of drexel being the only one who was extremely slow with emailing people, everyone else has seemed to be on point with their stuff...

Oh, for some unknown reason (and probably out of frustration) I deleted all those emails after they said application complete, mainly because I kept checking all of them everyday and nothing would change. So I don't have access to all the necessary information to log in. Yeah, I should have kept all those emails at least until April. Oh well, Do you think I should call some of those schools to ask them what's up? I mean what do I have to lose now?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think some of those status pages allow you to "recover" your password or login if you have the necessary information. As in, it should email you that information if you forgot it or lost it

Why dont u check the status page now to see lol. Ive only heard of drexel being the only one who was extremely slow with emailing people, everyone else has seemed to be on point with their stuff...
Actually, I didn't get my interview invite letter from UIC until the day after I actually interviewed. Their status page should be checked too...