1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

Have you applied to this school before (did not complete secondary previously)

Discussion in 'Re-Applicants [ MD / DO ]' started by 1WannaGet1n, May 19, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. 1WannaGet1n

1WannaGet1n

May 8, 2014
    Hi Guys,

I previously applied to some schools but did not complete the secondary applications.
    When I am selecting a school, they ask if "I have applied to their school before"
    If I had not completed my secondary previously, then does that count as an 'application'?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. LongTimeLurk

LongTimeLurk first time post

Mar 18, 2014
    right here, right now
    When I reapplied I answered yes. If I was given option to elaborate I had great answer prepared for what I did since applying first time around.

4. gonnif

gonnif Only 1199 Days Until Next Presidential Election Lifetime Donor 7+ Year Member

Jul 26, 2009
    The Big Bad Apple
    Technically it would be no, but they can still see that you applied and didnt even bother to finish the application. I would follow LongTimeLurk and say yes and be prepared to defend

5. lalalaaaaaa

lalalaaaaaa 5+ Year Member

Sep 29, 2011
    I wrote no for schools where I didn't complete the secondary because you didn't actually finish the application. If your app wasn't in the pool being considered, then you didn't apply. It's the difference between working on an application and submitting it.