Have you applied to this school before (did not complete secondary previously)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1WannaGet1n

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I previously applied to some schools but did not complete the secondary applications.
When I am selecting a school, they ask if "I have applied to their school before"
If I had not completed my secondary previously, then does that count as an 'application'?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,

I previously applied to some schools but did not complete the secondary applications.
When I am selecting a school, they ask if "I have applied to their school before"
If I had not completed my secondary previously, then does that count as an 'application'?

When I reapplied I answered yes. If I was given option to elaborate I had great answer prepared for what I did since applying first time around.

I wrote no for schools where I didn't complete the secondary because you didn't actually finish the application. If your app wasn't in the pool being considered, then you didn't apply. It's the difference between working on an application and submitting it.