have you heard from einstein??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phatty925

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i interviewed w/ einstein on 10/22. they said we'd hear around 1/15. do you guys know if they send out their letters on 1/15 or if we should be hearing by then? i'm so nervous! has anyone heard back yet??

Members don't see this ad.

i have not heard a thing either....do they send out rejection and acceptance notices both by snail mail?

yes, both are sent out by snail mail this week....

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by phatty925
yes, both are sent out by snail mail this week....

Hey Phatty, how did you get that info? Did you call the admission office?

they told us this when i interviewed there in october...that we would hear via regular mail whether we got in, rejected, or waitlisted...and the first batch of decisions either goes out/should be received on or around 1/15.

has anybody received anything from einstein today?

I just got an email from Einstein saying that Jan. 15th is when they start sending out their decisions (acceptance, rejection or waitlist), but that they havent made a decision on my application yet, that it's still under review and that the next meeting of the admissions committee is on january 28th and that they continue their meetings until june. It says that this should not be considered a negative sign and that they know these times can be stressful, etc. So basically i'm in a post interview, pre-decision, quasi waitlist limbo here. good luck to you other guys!

did you email einstein asking if they made a decision?

also SPIDERMONKEY..WHEN did you interview?

Can the rest of us infer a decision has been made on our applications? Did anyone else get this email?

I haven't emailed or called or communicated in any way with them since my interview on november 12th

Originally posted by spidermonkey11
I just got an email from Einstein saying that Jan. 15th is when they start sending out their decisions (acceptance, rejection or waitlist), but that they havent made a decision on my application yet, that it's still under review and that the next meeting of the admissions committee is on january 28th and that they continue their meetings until june. It says that this should not be considered a negative sign and that they know these times can be stressful, etc. So basically i'm in a post interview, pre-decision, quasi waitlist limbo here. good luck to you other guys!

Just got this too. I interviewed in December. It may mean that the Admissions Committee is running late. So, they're just letting us know about it, which is nice :) . Also, we don't know how long it took our interviewers to send back their evaluations to the committee. I overheard the secretary complaining about mine - how he had kept a stack in his office. I don't know, maybe I misunderstood. Nothing is settled yet until we hear again. Good Luck!

The Einstein letter was in my mailbox today. It was postmarked Jan 13.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by jaycee
The Einstein letter was in my mailbox today. It was postmarked Jan 13.

Congrats, jaycee. :clap: :clap:

did you get in jaycee...and when did you interview?

Originally posted by theDr.
did you get in jaycee...and when did you interview?

It was an acceptance letter in a teeny-weeny envelope. I interviewed during the first week of October. Good luck everyone.

i was grateful to get an acceptance today by mail. i interviewed 10/24. best of luck to all.

I got the great news in Philly. Anyone else here today?

I interview on Nov 14th and I get the email stating I had to wait until Jan 28 th be interviewed.

My mom just called and my dad was...crying?! Well, just got a great Einstein letter today. :clap::):D:):clap: Whoever's interested in Rochester, this is your lucky day.

That's awesome; congrats Rendar! Maybe we'll be classmates next year.

Got my letter today in sunny southern California. :) I'm soooo happy! Congrats to those who have also been accepted! Now I'm going to celebrate this with my high school buddies at a reunion-type dinner in Santa Monica. :)

Do they only mail out acceptance letters this week or all kinds of letters?? So far only those who got accepted posted here.

when did all of you interview at einstein?

I wonder how many people are going to get acceptances now vs those who get put on hold/waitlist or rejected. I interviewed in the beginning of October and live in NYC. However, I didn't get a letter from them yet. I hope I get one soon with positive news!!! Good luck everyone!!!

did you get an email saying a decisions still has not yet been made concerning your application?

I've noticed that so far the majority, if not all, of the people that got acceptances interviewed in October. Anyone get accepted or rejected or what not that interviewed in November? I'm hoping that theyre just backlogged and havent even decided on their November applicant batch.

got my letter this evening....

Interview Oct. 8th I think

I interviewed on October 9th.

i just want them to review my file....:(

you are right spidermonkey, everyone posting is from the oct. interviews. I interviewed on nov. 10 and got an email saying they have not made a decision on my file, but it is in their hands. too bad they don't meet until jan 28 ... :( oh well more time to pray.

I interviewed first week of November and still got the letter today. Hoping for acceptances to those who haven't heard yet.

I interviewed November 5th, I think (Tuesday) and got the letter yesterday.

i interviewed on Nov 14th, so I must have just missed the cut-off then because I got the email....also...has anybody received a rejection?

I interviewed first week of Oct. and have heard nothing. I HATE THIS PROCESS. Does Einstein send out its letters in batches, first acceptances than rejections? Anyone know?

i interviewed on Nov 14th, so I must have just missed the cut-off then because I got the email....also...has anybody received a rejection?

I interviewed on Nov 18th and I did not receive the email. Strange.

I got my acceptance letter today! And I live in L.A.

when was your interview cal?

when was your interview cal?

It's calBEE! :p
My interview was around Mid-October, something like Oct 17 or so

I just got my acceptance in the mail today and I never received that email from them. My interview was in early October. For those of you that will be hearing from them within the next few weeks, don't be scared of their thin small envelopes....it just might be an acceptance!

If you interviewed in January, when should one expect to hear from AECOM regarding a decision....especially since folks in November are being pushed back?

Any ideas?