have you seen this tee pocket book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xjohns1

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i recently saw a small (could fit in a scrubs pocket) tee handbook that i'm trying to buy. i can't remember anything about the title or author and don't know who owned this one that i saw laying around. i haven't been able to find anything that resembles it with google searches and am wondering if anyone is familiar with something similar. it's not spiral bound, and it has a fold out page to hold your page in the book. it has plenty of u/s images for each valve disease, etc. any ideas? i heard it was somehow connected to the mayo clinic but i'm not even sure about the details of that. i know it's a long shot, but i thought i'd ask....

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know which book that is. When asked, I recommend Perrino's "A Practical Approach to TEE." Sidebotham's book is OK, but I think Perrino's is generally better. The Echo Manual by Oh is also very good, but is going to be more TTE oriented as opposed to periop TEE oriented. That said, if you're serious about echo, you should consider a copy of Oh also.

If you remember what the book looks like, consider looking on Amazon.