Haven't heard back from a school

Started by DeMar580
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DeMar580

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application August 4th and applied to 4 PT programs. A few days later I received a confirmation email from 3 of them that they have received my application etc. however stony brook is the only school in which I still haven't heard back yet. Was wondering if I should contact them or give it some more time?
 
Similar situation for me. I only applied to one school (ED). I applied in July and hadn't heard anything from them for about a month. I emailed the school and they said to check with PTCAS on the status of my application (which I did and they said it was all good). So from what I understand some schools will contact you and others won't. But yeah it's a lot more reassuring when the schools contact you themselves!