flyermann1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi everyone,

I noticed some of the SDNers already got interview invitations? But in my case, I haven't heard back from any school expect UPenn, notifying that my committe letter is still missing. The problem with the committee letter is_ my school wouldn't allow to request the letter till next week :mad: and it might take another 3 weeks for them to send out :( . From AADSAS, i knew my application had been mailed out on Jul 18. By the way, i submitted my application in late May, so the digital version of my application was avaliable since then. I'm a little nervous. I'm wondering this late response is because of the incomplete application and some schools don't usually notify about the incomplete status or is it just a bad sign? :confused: Any input is appreciated!

vaio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2005
Status (Visible)
what are your stats like?

i applied mid-july and the earliest i heard from a school was in december

flyermann1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
vaio said:
what are your stats like?

i applied mid-july and the earliest i heard from a school was in december

21AA/21TS/17PAT
cGPA 3.45, sGPA 3.4
I graduated last year, had a strong research background and also other extra activities, shadowing and all.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.