1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Haven't heard back from any school yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by flyermann1, Jul 27, 2006.

1. flyermann1

flyermann1 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi everyone,

I noticed some of the SDNers already got interview invitations? But in my case, I haven't heard back from any school expect UPenn, notifying that my committe letter is still missing. The problem with the committee letter is_ my school wouldn't allow to request the letter till next week :mad: and it might take another 3 weeks for them to send out :( . From AADSAS, i knew my application had been mailed out on Jul 18. By the way, i submitted my application in late May, so the digital version of my application was avaliable since then. I'm a little nervous. I'm wondering this late response is because of the incomplete application and some schools don't usually notify about the incomplete status or is it just a bad sign? :confused: Any input is appreciated!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vaio

vaio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

what are your stats like?

i applied mid-july and the earliest i heard from a school was in december

4. flyermann1

flyermann1 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    21AA/21TS/17PAT
    cGPA 3.45, sGPA 3.4
    I graduated last year, had a strong research background and also other extra activities, shadowing and all.