Haven't Taken Anatomy Or Orgo 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I won't prob take them till next semster (spring) so i was wondering if i was going to be in worse shape for takin the Jan Pcat or should i just wait until June and take it. I can learn the stuff on my own so what do you recommend Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you don't need to take those two courses before the pcat. anatomy helped me a little but gen bio should be enough for the bio section on the pcat. nothing covered in orgo 2 is on the pcat so don't worry about that. i just took the test in june and did really well just by using the kaplan's review book. but that book doesn't go over some calculus and orgo so just go over notes and stuff and you should be fine. good luck.

Sherif1 said:
I won't prob take them till next semster (spring) so i was wondering if i was going to be in worse shape for takin the Jan Pcat or should i just wait until June and take it. I can learn the stuff on my own so what do you recommend Thanks

You should be fine, A&P would help some, but not that much. No Organic II concepts as far as I can remember, at least not in depth. Good Luck!!