Hawaii MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmd20000

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can out of state doctors prescribe controls electronically? I know they can't phone it in.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't worked retail in a while, and it's been a long, long time since I took MJPE: but my store wouldn't take transfers, phone-ins, hard copies, or anything from outside Hawaii.

(g) Prescriptions for controlled substances shall be issued only as follows: (1) All prescriptions for controlled substances shall originate from within the state and be dated as of, and signed on, the day when the prescriptions were issued and shall contain:

I haven't worked retail in a while, and it's been a long, long time since I took MJPE: but my store wouldn't take transfers, phone-ins, hard copies, or anything from outside Hawaii.

(g) Prescriptions for controlled substances shall be issued only as follows: (1) All prescriptions for controlled substances shall originate from within the state and be dated as of, and signed on, the day when the prescriptions were issued and shall contain:
Thanks. Also the prescriber has to be physically present in Hawaii to prescribe controls. This is very strict lol.