Hawaii MPJE

Started by dmd20000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmd20000

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can out of state doctors prescribe controls electronically? I know they can't phone it in.
 
I haven't worked retail in a while, and it's been a long, long time since I took MJPE: but my store wouldn't take transfers, phone-ins, hard copies, or anything from outside Hawaii.

(g) Prescriptions for controlled substances shall be issued only as follows: (1) All prescriptions for controlled substances shall originate from within the state and be dated as of, and signed on, the day when the prescriptions were issued and shall contain:
 
I haven't worked retail in a while, and it's been a long, long time since I took MJPE: but my store wouldn't take transfers, phone-ins, hard copies, or anything from outside Hawaii.

(g) Prescriptions for controlled substances shall be issued only as follows: (1) All prescriptions for controlled substances shall originate from within the state and be dated as of, and signed on, the day when the prescriptions were issued and shall contain:
Thanks. Also the prescriber has to be physically present in Hawaii to prescribe controls. This is very strict lol.