HCA Houston kingwood IM rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Billsmafia96

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just want to spread word to the community for anyone who's applying to IM around Houston. I did one month IM rotation there recently and will be applying there this cycle. It's a super tight knit community and every attending I've worked with and PD were very nice. Hours were reasonable as well. I will say if you are thinking about doing a competitive fellowship later on this is probably not the best option as it is relatively new. They are working on starting some fellowships in the future. But if you want to become a hospitalist like myself it's a great place to train.