Head Start on the NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ajackson

Reaction score
Is there anything we can do as 1st year students to get a head start on the NPTE. Maybe something we should be looking at from the boards point of view...or is it better to start from 2nd year....even then what is he best strategy to get a head start?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't even think about the NPTE at this point. Focus on passing your classes, practicals, and clinicals, and taking care of yourself. I didn't even think about the NPTE until around graduation in May (aside from a prep class a month or so before) and I passed by a good margin in July.

Don't even think about the NPTE at this point. Focus on passing your classes, practicals, and clinicals, and taking care of yourself. I didn't even think about the NPTE until around graduation in May (aside from a prep class a month or so before) and I passed by a good margin in July.
thanks for this. any apps or study guides you would like to recommend someone for the first year

I Found this - Looking for study partners for NPTE APRIL 2019 – MedicalBrothers
I am al
Hello,
Are there any one preparing for NPTE exam in April 2019 from Los Angeles area ? If any one interested to make a study group I am interested to join. We can meet at any libraries to work hard to pass NPTE. Well I am a foreign educated PT have already failed 2 times. So I am seeking only serious study partners.