Health Insurance in Boston Area

Started by bg2104
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bg2104

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone,
I'm a student at HES and moved up from New York to start classes this semester. Left a job in NY and work part time / volunteer up here... translation no health benefits. I figure there must be plenty of people out there who don't have coverage through school & aren't working full time, so what do you guys do for coverage? All i really care about is catastrophic health insurance. i get a cold, i'll happily pay for dr's appointment, but if I get hit by a cab I don't want to have to be put down. probably goes without saying, but the cheaper the better. thanks for any help you have.