Healthcare management internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kancha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, you guys have been really helpful in my application process to an MPH program. I will be attending UW in the fall. I am thinking about internships now, however. Does anybody know of a good place to look for summer internships in healthcare management? I do not have prior experience, but would really like to do an MBA a few years down the line, so I think starting now would be a good idea. Any clues? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, you guys have been really helpful in my application process to an MPH program. I will be attending UW in the fall. I am thinking about internships now, however. Does anybody know of a good place to look for summer internships in healthcare management? I do not have prior experience, but would really like to do an MBA a few years down the line, so I think starting now would be a good idea. Any clues? Thanks in advance!

i'm looking for internships for next yeasr as well.
So far, I know of a few hospitals taking in healthcare admin interns, amd I'm also looking into healthcare consulting firms in DC and NY...
other than that, I need clues as well.

BTW - I will be starting at UMich in the fall, in their MHSA program.

looking forward to hearing from you all.