MPH Health policy and management.. Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nadaali11

Reaction score
Can someone please help me.. I want to know which of these programs is better and if you can put them in order from best to worst in order and why?
Tulane university, Drexel, university of Florida and university of illinois at chicago.
P. S any insights on the cities is appreciated too since I am an international student.

Members don't see this ad.

The main thing you want to look out for is CAHME accreditation-- looks like Drexel is not accredited (at least from my research, I'd ask around still) so I'd stick with the other schools. After that it's really a matter of what you are looking for (internships, class size, curriculum, cost, etc).
The main thing you want to look out for is CAHME accreditation-- looks like Drexel is not accredited (at least from my research, I'd ask around still) so I'd stick with the other schools. After that it's really a matter of what you are looking for (internships, class size, curriculum, cost, etc).
Thank you but Why CAHME accreditation is important? What do you think about MPH from university of florida?