Hear back schools in Oregon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

George Fox is sending out emails on 12/15 I think. And Pacific we probably won't hear back until sometime in January..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you gotten an email yet from George Fox today?
I've been refreshing my email like every 10 minutes all day 🙁 So I haven't received any yet. I want to email them but I feel like that'll be silly of me since the day technically isn't over yet..
 
I've been refreshing my email like every 10 minutes all day 🙁 So I haven't received any yet. I want to email them but I feel like that'll be silly of me since the day technically isn't over yet..

yeah haha just going to wait till maybe 5 or 6 then maybe email them?