Heine Diagnostic Kit

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mandanesss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a first year and trying to decide which handles to get for the Heine Diagnostic Kit. I have small hands and the slim handles are perfect for me, but the battery life is only 1 hour. Does anyone have any experience with the Heine slim handle? Should I get two slim handles or one slim and one regular handle that lasts 2 hours?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a first year and trying to decide which handles to get for the Heine Diagnostic Kit. I have small hands and the slim handles are perfect for me, but the battery life is only 1 hour. Does anyone have any experience with the Heine slim handle? Should I get two slim handles or one slim and one regular handle that lasts 2 hours?

The small Heine handles are no good, I initially liked them alot but the battery life is terrible...when I ordered my diagnostic set I ordered 2 small handles, I ended up talking the heine rep into trading the two small handles for 2 large handles with the LED battery indicator. I found these to be much better in terms of balance and battery life. ..... Also, you cant charge the small handles in the stands, which is useful if you don't have your charger with you

Big batteries.

They fit in every well I've tried and last the two hours promised. Most people in my class who picked the slim batteries have sent them back.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you both for your advice!!

Definitely agree with the others. Even if you have small hands, the fat handles allow you to work comfortable. You'll have to have a death grip on the slim handles, and then the batteries won't last as long.