HElP A BEGUINER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boriscoff13

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO, i'm just about to start preparing for the step 1. I'd like any suggestions in wich books to buy and if it is worth to take kaplan video courses??, has enyone of you taken those video courses?...
I'll provide you with a list of my books, i'd love your comments on that...thank you in advance.
Lipp biochem.
BRS physiology
Lipp pharmacology
Micro-inmuno L&J
Behavioral science High yield
Anatomy<<<ALL HIGH YIELD

Any comments???

Boriscoff13 :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

The one book I found you are missing is First Aid for Step 1. That is an essential in your studies. I have taken a Kaplan review course. It just helps you along and keeps you on track a bit. I also took advantage of their books which was a great resource for me. Also get a question source for practice. Kaplan has QBank $99/mo or $199 for 3 mo. It is well worth it. Or you can use BSS or NMS questions. Hope this helps
By the way, all your books are good sources for studying. :) :D

thank You for replaying to my add.....Yes i do have First aid and i'm planning on buying other book of it's same kind( any suggestions on that, i was thinking Crancking up the boards step 1 princeton series, but i think the sistem based approach is not good for me) and also kaplan Q- book and will buy NMS and BSS and look for lippincott's....
Thanxs!