help abt GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmileySmiley

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
i would like to knw abt gpa.wat r the documents dat i need to send for gpa evaluation n what is the method dat i have to get it done ? is it course by course? to get my gpa evaluated by ece do i need to provide attested copies of my originals.if yes then can i provide documents dat are attested by a lawyer in usa.(for ur information i have a degree from india.)is gpa score a neccesary to block date for nbde part1 exam?
will d proces of evaluating gpa be faster if the documents dat i provide are attested by a lawyer in usa instead of some one in india.

plz send me ur responses ASAP.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello.

wat r the documents dat i need to send for gpa evaluation n what is the method dat i have to get it done ?
Visit and carefully read all the information published on their official website.

is it course by course?
For NBDE p.1 -- General Report
For Dental Schools -- Course-by-course

to get my gpa evaluated by ece do i need to provide attested copies of my originals.
No. Simple "home-made" copies are OK.

is gpa score a necessary to block date for nbde part1 exam?
No. All you need is your general report to be sent by ECE directly to ADA.

will d process of evaluating gpa be faster if the documents dat i provide are attested by a lawyer in usa instead of some one in india.
No. Though for an additional fee you can use their rush service.