I applied this last year to pharmacy school and I didn't get in. So i called one of my top pharmacy school choices I didn't get into to get a better idea of what parts of my application I need to improve. The advisor suggested that I take my PCAT again and take an UD science at my university. I am planning to take a 300 level biochem class and I am signed up for the PCAT in August. My main problem is that I want to E-submit by middle of July latest. Is this a little too hasty? I was debating whether I should wait till after the PCAT is over but that's when everyone starts sending in their applications in and I want to beat the rush. I want to go to pharmacy school SOOO bad but I dont want to e-submit at the wrong time and jeopardize my admission into pharmacy school. Any advice would be helpful Thanks!