*HELP*Can't enter course info. I get "Nothing to Save" message

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone encounter this problem. I'm at the stage of inputing my course info but when ever I for example enter my grade and course name, then hit add I get a small window from microsoft saying: "nothing to save" I already emailed aamcas but who knows when they'll reply with an automated response that won't answer my question.

thanks in advance
pete

Members don't see this ad.

I am absolutely disgusted. I just tried to log on to AMCAS and was unable. I have to travel to use a computer that has a new enough browserfor the ap, so sometimes I drive for twenty minutes to get to campus, walk another fifteen to get to the library, and then find out I wasted my time. I do not have microsoft or netscape at home so I can not upgrade.

What really bothers me is that medical schools are encouraging underpriviledged students to apply, and then their application service makes it tougher for them by demanding certain level of browser. It may not be that sophisticated, but I have a friend who is a data base analyst and does web applications all over the world, and she only has netscape 4.6.

By the way, it was the at the course info screen that I was stopped.

Members don't see this ad :)
can anyone help?

ewells,

Maybe I am being an idiot, but I think you can download browsers. You should just download the latest internet explorer or Netscape browser. Hope that helps.

Humps,
Thanks. I have tried to download different browsers; it took hours to download and did not work. I am clumsy with computers and may have made some mistake.

You know what...the application is bunk.

It is not letting me choose 1999 Spring S2 as a academic term. Its not even an option in the scroll down choices. I don't know what to do with my grades for that semester.

Is there any help hotline we can call?

I lost it after trying for 2 hours...ARRG.

At least you guys can input grades. I can't even SELECT an academic term. I have emailed them, called them but all their dumb ass operators can tell me is that they are working on it.

My husband was stuck at the bio info section for 5 weeks without being able to enter anything. As of this week, he was able to enter a coursework from everything BUT his undergrad school. For that school, he is unable to select a semester (Mercyhurst in Erie). He emailed AMCAS, but is working on other stuff in the meantime. My application went smoothly as far as errors go. My essays, however, are quite rocky! We have been on the same computer, with VERY different experiences, so more than likely, it's NOT your browser. Know that you're not alone...