Help! Forgot what schools I applied to 2 cycles ago

Aug 2, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
So, two years ago I applied as a first time applicant. Right after I submitted my application in June, I got a GA position which allowed me to pursue a masters degree at not cost. I was not accepted at any of the schools that I applied to, ostensibly because I was now enrolled in two year MS program. So, I reapplied last cycle, and thought the addition of my anticipated masters degree, and additional volunteering etc would push me over the top. I got one interview, one WL.

Now I am starting my third reapplication cycle, but I am having a hard time remembering all of the schools I applied to my first cycle. I know some schools will only take one reapplication, so I don't want to throw away money on a second reapplication if I don't stand a chance. Is there a record of the schools I applied to two cycles ago via AMCAS? I am not seeing it on my portal....hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. If not, it's only money, right? :(

Dox4lyfe

2+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2017
So, two years ago I applied as a first time applicant. Right after I submitted my application in June, I got a GA position which allowed me to pursue a masters degree at not cost. I was not accepted at any of the schools that I applied to, ostensibly because I was now enrolled in two year MS program. So, I reapplied last cycle, and thought the addition of my anticipated masters degree, and additional volunteering etc would push me over the top. I got one interview, one WL.

Now I am starting my third reapplication cycle, but I am having a hard time remembering all of the schools I applied to my first cycle. I know some schools will only take one reapplication, so I don't want to throw away money on a second reapplication if I don't stand a chance. Is there a record of the schools I applied to two cycles ago via AMCAS? I am not seeing it on my portal....hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. If not, it's only money, right? :(
Did you not get emails from the schools you applied to?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads