`help, has any waitlisted student heard from UCSF`

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ash23wariya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from ucsf, friday was the deadline for the deposits.

Members don't see this ad.

does any one has any idea as when UCSF starts calling waitlisted candidates ???...... any waitlisted candidates heard from them yet??.... plz post here so everybody waiting has an idea..... good luck to every one waiting

does any one has any idea as when UCSF starts calling waitlisted candidates ???...... any waitlisted candidates heard from them yet??.... plz post here so everybody waiting has an idea..... good luck to every one waiting

One of my friends, waitlisted at UCSF, got in. He also got into Pacific. He chose UCSF over Pacific.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else. please post here so that the waitlisted students will know their chances

Hi g3k,
Thanks a lot for the information.Can you pls let us know,when your friend got the call from UCSF.Thanks .

Hi g3k,
Thanks a lot for the information.Can you pls let us know,when your friend got the call from UCSF.Thanks .

December 8th.

Even one of my friend got admission, who was waitlisted and got acceptance on 8th dec. Good luck to waitlisters. Because of well established name of ucsf, people are hesistating to reject the admission of ucsf, so waitlisters have to wait.

thats 2 off the list, do you know by when they have to pay the deposit. Anyone else head from ucsf.....

hey ashwariya,
did hear anything from UCSF.... any changes lately with UCSF alternate list??? i am kinda amazed as a lot of people must have been accepted already from alternate list why no one is coming on SDN..... can any one answer me that does high alternate status always turns into admission with UCSF ???

i know nothing can be judged... just freaking out with this wait period....i have decided not to check my email anymore .... everyone here have a wonderful holidays ahead........

the wait is driving me crazy, have my fingers crossed and am checking my mail all the time, i haven`t heard anything as yet.

I think, you have to wait till first week of january, as new acceptant have given new deadline to accept the position, so if they denied the acceptance, then the wait list will be moved.

Thanks Stelon for the info

hi stelon,
thanks for the info..... r u on a waiting list too????.... also do u have any idea as how many people have already been accepted from waiting list??.....good luck to every one waiting...

Members don't see this ad :)
hi stelon,
thanks for the info..... r u on a waiting list too????.... also do u have any idea as how many people have already been accepted from waiting list??.....good luck to every one waiting...

Hi odontoblast, i am also on high alternate list. I have heard one person was accepted from waiting list, i dont know about the others. but may be 2 or 3 were accepted from waiting list. Good luck to you & ash23wariya.

anyone heard anything????

hey can people who got accepted at UCSF please tell wat were their stats??? so peope like me who r gonna apply will have an idea...please guys help out..

Just now I got a call from UCSF that I'm selected from the waitlisted applicants.

I wish to share my joy with you all.

Just now I got a call from UCSF that I'm selected from the waitlisted applicants.

I wish to share my joy with you all.
Hi Rojarose, congratulations for acceptance at ucsf.

Thank you for the Wishes.:D

Hey , I got acceptance letter today through email from Mary PHam for UCSF. I am very happy. Hip Hip Hurray.

My heartiest congratulations........

Enjoy!!! It's party time:D

Congratulations Stelon. Sorry that we could not be classmates any more.
But I am very happy for you. All the best at UCSF. My friend got accept last year. It is a great program!

congrats on your acceptance

Thank You ash23wariya, cattooth & Rojarose. I want to go to UCSF, but due to family matters and financial factors, I am declining my admission to UCSF. I will go to UIC. So Good luck to ash23wariya,odontoblast, Elena and other waitlisters. You will be next.

hey stelon,
heartiest congratulations buddy !!!!!!! definately double treat time for UIC and UCSF.......i am glad the list finally started moving.....waiting for my chance.......do u know how many seats are still left for UCSF??? so others can have an idea.....thanx

HI Odontoblast, I think still there are 2-3 seats unconfirmed, so still 2-3 waitlisters have chance to get accepted at UCSF. All the best to you.

hey guys,
has anyone from medium priority list been called yet???.....anybody has any clue as any seats are still remaining.....