Help, Help, Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roxy76

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would someone please answer my question about the AADSAS application. How long do you have to send your letters of recommendation after sending your application?? Thanks in advance for any help!! :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I think you can send them right away. I have talked with another predent about this on the site and he/she mentioned that AADAS said they will send the reference letter later if the letter arrives after the application has been sent out.
I hope this makes sense.
Tim.

Thank you so much for your reply. So is there a certain amt. of time I have to send my letters in(after sending the AADSAS). What if the committee is slow giving me my recommendation letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Then you're in the same boat I'm in! You can send in your committee letter later, long after you've submitted your aadsas application. For example, I submitted my AADSAS in mid-late June and got my number already. The application got forwarded to schools last week. However, my committee later won't be ready until mid-August! So, when AADSAS finally gets hold of my letter it'll send it out as a separate mailing to all the schools again. Hope this helps.

thanks for the help. where are you applying to? Have you taken the DAT yet?