help helPPPPP HELPPP HELPPPP RT OUT OF CONTROL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RespTherapist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LOL I hope i caught your attention
thanks for taking time and reading my thread
I hope your health is going well because everything else is conceptual.
hi everybody...

much love to my fellows

I am Respiratory therapist and registered nurse in California and i want to get into medical school. I have two associate degrees from vocational schools. One in respiratory and other in nursing. however i have to take all college classes all over if i want to go to medschool in US because my school was not accrediated by WASC western association of schools and colleges. my question is how do I get into carribean school and do I need classes from community college or will they work with my transcripts. Another question I have is what classes are requiired to get into carribean med school? I am very new at this and any advice would help.
what classes do they require to get into med school? if you can give me a list, it would be awesome

Members don't see this ad.

LOL I hope i caught your attention
thanks for taking time and reading my thread
I hope your health is going well because everything else is conceptual.
hi everybody...

much love to my fellows

I am Respiratory therapist and registered nurse in California and i want to get into medical school. I have two associate degrees from vocational schools. One in respiratory and other in nursing. however i have to take all college classes all over if i want to go to medschool in US because my school was not accrediated by WASC western association of schools and colleges. my question is how do I get into carribean school and do I need classes from community college or will they work with my transcripts. Another question I have is what classes are requiired to get into carribean med school? I am very new at this and any advice would help.
what classes do they require to get into med school? if you can give me a list, it would be awesome

Easy answer for anyone, Go to SGU, ROSS and AUC's web site and look at the admission requirements, they are the same as the USA, the same for all the rest of the schools really.

SO there's the best answer, asking here like this is a waste of time really do your research and good luck;)

You can try St Matthews in the Cayman Islands, it is a fairly new school by standards but they favor people with experiences in the allied medical field. Do thorough research though.