HELP! IF you failed the Naplex- what was your score breakdown?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philly1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to figure how out accurate these 3 score break down's are and I can't figure it out so i know what I should study most. It went 9, 11, 14 . total 66....I'm due to take it again nexxt weekkk AHHHHHH. HELP.

PM me if you don't wanna share completely. I can reallly use the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey..how do you get a score breakdown...when i called my board of pharmacy they told me they do not provide an explanation of the exam ... i wanted to get an idea of where my weaknesses are .... im in Florida....can you please let me know what you mean by these numbers? thanks!

you'll get a sheet with your naplex score in the mail that will break down the 3 parts and give you a number for each that falls in this range of "very low, low, average, high, etc"

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey thanks alot..I took the naplex july 29th....still havent got anything in the mail..just see my result posted on the department of health website...

gonna look out for it...I got a 74...thats all i know.

Good Luck next week man! You got this!

you shouldve gotten it by now. It evens tells you on the nabp.com website that you'd get a breakdown if you failed...id checkagain where you got the score

I realized that the BOP has my old address on record..so I contacted the tenant there to look through the old mail for it..im also going to email and requiest and extra copy mailed to my current address...I'm eager to see it...what do the 3 sets of numbers mean exactly?

If all 3 sections are above 11 then one will get past 75 mark.
If you get less than 11 in first section, you get much lower score than when you get less than 11 in third section.
Ex: 11 11 11 - 75 or more
9 11 11 - 60-65
11 9 11 - 65-70
11 11 9 - 70-75

Though this is my impression on score breakdown(number of questions from:1st section-55%, 2nd section-35% & 3rd section-10%). I may be wrong.

My guess is 5question from section1 or 3questions from section2 and 1question from section3.

I just remebered there 30 extra questions..also I think some are worth more so you can't figure it out...i hate this test:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was talking about the 150 questions only.
I don't think any question weighs 3 or 4 points.
I too hate this test.:eek:

Hey Philly1985...sorry for the late reply you probably are all done with your exam...but i finally got my score breakdown today....11,11,10

I got a 74 on the test. The ten is in area 3, health care info and public health, im guessing statistics? reference books? im not even sure...

bottom line: i have to study EVERYTHING LOL

How was the test for you second time around? Did you feel more comfortable answering the questions? I hope you passed!

hey! Goodluck but your right I passed already. I got a lot more math the second time around and it saved the day. Now to find ajob in this economy...

WAy To Go Man!!!!! Congratulations! Most of the battle is over, you are LICENCED! you will find something you'll see!

Again, Congrats to you! Enjoy the great feeling! thanks for all the info

Hey Philly1985...sorry for the late reply you probably are all done with your exam...but i finally got my score breakdown today....11,11,10

I got a 74 on the test. The ten is in area 3, health care info and public health, im guessing statistics? reference books? im not even sure...

bottom line: i have to study EVERYTHING LOL

How was the test for you second time around? Did you feel more comfortable answering the questions? I hope you passed!

Unfortunately I failed NAPLEX twice, first time I got a 71 with breakdown of 11, 10, 11 and second time I got a 73 with the breakdown of 11, 11, 11. I am taking it for the third time in couple of weeks…. I am very scared because I see that there is NO consistency with scoring … I don’t see how you got a 74 with 11, 11, 10 when I got a 73 with 11, 11, 11 ….

Last edited: