help in NBDE part 1!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I took part 1 in march and failed :mad:
i got 74!!!the lowest was biochemistry!

so,i,m trying to take it again soon,
tell me how to get it,i,m so disappointed
is dental decks is enough?kaplan is so complicated ...

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

reina said:
Hi there,

thanks

well i personally feel that only decks are not enough , even kaplan isnt the best material to use, it will definately help to pass but if u want to do really well..u need to read more than just kapln and decks.

Members don't see this ad :)
toothie said:
well i personally feel that only decks are not enough , even kaplan isnt the best material to use, it will definately help to pass but if u want to do really well..u need to read more than just kapln and decks.
thanks for reply,
so what do u suggest?now i,m studying from decks and kaplan book.
what do u think can i retake it at the end of the augest?otherwise i cannot apply for school this year!!!i don,t know what to do? :confused:

reina said:
thanks for reply,
so what do u suggest?now i,m studying from decks and kaplan book.
what do u think can i retake it at the end of the augest?otherwise i cannot apply for school this year!!!i don,t know what to do? :confused:
hi reina,
thanks for your reply....i am also planning to retake in september or so....my weak point is also biochem..so if you want to discuss ....you let me know...all the best...take care....

doc2006 said:
hi reina,
thanks for your reply....i am also planning to retake in september or so....my weak point is also biochem..so if you want to discuss ....you let me know...all the best...take care....

sure,
where do u live?i live in LA.i don,t know if u are close!

let me know...take care and good luck :luck:

reina said:
Hi there,

thanks
hi reina.....i took part the 1st time with only the decks and got 81 but i didnt get in with that.....i retook the exam but this time i did kaplan....they were a bit too detailed but i got a 85 in the end...not an amazing score but hey kaplan did help...decks alone arent very helpful esp if one hasnt been on top their studies lately:)....I wish you all the luck with your endeavours...

reina said:
Hi there,

thanks
hi reina.....i took part 1 the 1st time with only the decks and got 81 but i didnt get in with that.....i retook the exam but this time i did kaplan....they were a bit too detailed but i got a 85 in the end...not an amazing score but hey kaplan did help...decks alone arent very helpful esp if one hasnt been on top their studies lately:)....I wish you all the luck...