Help: Looking for an university in London

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zcbmkhfs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for universities in London to Study Medicine in. Since i find it hard to see what exactly I should look for in every single university site - I'd like to ask what can you recommend for an international student that wants to graduate there. I'm also interested in what English certificates are required.
Every opinion, experience, recommendation will come in handy. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

To save you time scrolling through all university webpages in London, visit www.studylondon.ac.uk where you can search over 30,000 courses from all of London's universities. Each search result also has entry requirements for each specific course.

Regards,
Simon
Study London

Hello,
I'm looking for universities in London to Study Medicine in. Since i find it hard to see what exactly I should look for in every single university site - I'd like to ask what can you recommend for an international student that wants to graduate there. I'm also interested in what English certificates are required.
Every opinion, experience, recommendation will come in handy. Thanks :)

UCL, Imperial, Kings, Barts, St Georges.

Members don't see this ad :)
you're forgetting oxford and cambridge. That is if you can get those prestigious marks.

King's has an excellent rep of taking in more foreign students into their med program than the other universities. So make sure you apply there.

you're forgetting oxford and cambridge. That is if you can get those prestigious marks.

King's has an excellent rep of taking in more foreign students into their med program than the other universities. So make sure you apply there.

Oxford and Cambridge aren't in London, they are in Oxford and Cambridge, the OP asked for London schools. Don't assume that Oxbridge or the London schools are the best, other places e.g. Manchester are internationally seen as better than the London schools.